Effective Forensic Investigations has been designed to facilitate the understanding and resolution of events that can hold serious consequences for all the internal and external stakeholders involved – a fact that underpins the importance that this form of Investigation:
- Establish the Facts which are credible including contributory probative elements
- Reaches transparently substantiated conclusions about events
- Formulates recommendation that assists all stakeholders to optimise their respective remits based on the informed lessons-learned which this EFI investigation provides
- Promotes a mutually helpful Statutory /Regulator vs Lay/Other relationships
During the initial review of an incident (e.g., face-to-face discussions, documentation ET AL), it is very important that the Investigator provides guidance which clarifies this investigative methodology in a manner that assists all Stakeholders to appreciate the veracity of the EFI.
The EFI must transparently support the investigative findings of an event, which is a difficult that faces fundamental challenges concerning an investigative agency’s ability, expertise, experience, and resources as well as the quality of the evidence.
Both the investigator and stakeholders should all be aware of the significant challenges that must be addressed to establish the veracity of the evidence – this is an essential outcome that ensures a Fit-for- Purpose Expert-Led Investigation is produced. In that regard, the appropriate training and skill of the appointed Investigator is crucial. The course will include references to HR Investigations.
The target audience are individuals or organisations who wish to gain further insight and ability to successfully plan prepare a full and comprehensive investigation report for their organisation. This Course is certified by CPD and carries points appropriate to the duration.
- DAY 1 – EFFECTIVE FORENSIC INVESTIGATION STAGE 1 – EFI METHODOLOGY
- DAY 2 -EFFECTIVE FORENSIC INVESTIGATION PART 2 – EXEMPLAR EXERCISE
On Completion of this course candidates will receive:
- CIF Effective Forensic Investigation Certificate
- 14 CPD Points