CIF Career Path in Project Management Thursday, August 24th, 12.30HRS – 13.00HRS
Speaker: Seamus Collins, Velopi – A PMI® Authorized Training Partner
Project management can be a career choice, however for many, Project Management is an area of interest and eventually becomes a chosen career path. Therefore, many project managers are operating without any formal qualifications, or even basic training in the area.
Be inspired by the possibilities on offer at this 30 minute free workshop, where the following questions will be answered:
- How do project managers progress their careers in the construction industry?
- Why is professional certification important?
- What supports are provided to obtain these certifications?
- Are academic qualifications available?
- I am interested in working at a higher level in the construction industry. What options are there for me?
We will end the session with Q&A to give you an opportunity to ask Seamus any questions.
Register in advance for this webinar: