- To introduce the concept of risk assessment.
- To highlight your responsibilities in relation to risk assessments.
- To describe the risk assessment process.
On successful completion of the test users can download and print a certificate.
The course is RoSPA approved
The course lasts approximately 45 minutes, although this will depend on the level of existing knowledge.
Users are required to take a final test consisting of 10 default questions. The default pass mark is 70%
The course administrator within your organisation can:
- Change the pass mark
- Implement the random test question feature which selects 10 questions from a bank of 20.
- Can specify that more than 10 questions must be answered (up to the full bank of 20 questions)
The course is aimed at someone with responsibility for carrying out, or participating in, a risk assessment process. This might be a supervisor manager or supervisor carrying out a risk assessment for an activity, a frontline worker who is going to be consulted about the activity, or a manager with the responsibility to review and approve a risk assessment carried out by someone else. It could be included as part of a blended learning approach for the induction process of new managers or supervisors, or as an introduction to workers who are going to be involved in risk assessment workshops.