CIF City & Guilds Assured Project Supervisor Construction Stage
€ 795 per participant
9.00am - 5.00pm
This Project Supervisor Construction Stage course is run over 3 days, providing a blended approach to content covering issues such as the relevant legislation, project delivery, the A to Z of what to do on site and much more.See full course details Ask a question
The CIF City & Guilds Assured Project Supervisor Construction Stage course is a modern programme developed by the CIF learning & Development assist delegates to fulfill a specific legal Duty Holder role in the Construction sector.
Construction companies and contractors had been taking on the role of Project Supervisor Construction Stage on projects without having a detailed understand and working knowledge of what the legal Duty Holder role entails, while not fully grasping the responsibilities that came with this critical role.
The CIF City & Guilds Assured Project Supervisor Construction Stage course was designed by the CIF to provide a detailed program to provide the working aspects of the Project Supervisor Construction Stage role in the modern Irish construction environment.
This Project Supervisor Construction Stage course is run over 3 days, providing a blended approach to content covering issues such as the relevant legislation, project delivery, the A to Z of what to do on site and much more.
There are two examination aspects to this program, the Assignment which requires a self-directed learning approach of approximately 35-40 hours to complete to the expected level 6 standard. A good standard of written English will be required to achieve the best learning outcomes. A briefing is provided on day one of the program on how to achieve the best outcomes on the assignment.
The final day written paper is the second part of the assessment and those who successfully achieve the required outcomes will be awarded the City & Guilds Assured certificate.
Our Project Supervisor Construction Stage course is delivered by industry experts who are practitioners on current construction projects – ensuring they provide the very latest industry and regulatory know how on how best to achieve the rigorous daily output required on site.
The program is targeted at senior safety people, domestic house builders, specialist contractors and all those interested in enhancing their safety qualifications for construction projects. The program requires a good knowledge of safety and a practical working knowledge of site activities to get the best learning outcomes for each individual learner.
WHO IS THE COURSE AIMED AT?
The CIF City & Guilds Assured Project Supervisor Construction Stage programme is aimed at senior project team members and those who must carry out the role of Project Supervisor Construction Stage for the commercial / domestic construction sector.
WHAT ARE THE COURSE OBJECTIVES
Upon completion of the Project Supervisor Construction Stage course, delegates should be able to:-
- Understand the requirements of the role of the Project Supervisor for Construction Stage as specified in the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (Construction) Regulations
- Have the tools to implement a set of procedures to manage the role.
- Understand the duties of the Client, Designers, Project Supervisor Design Process (PSDP) and Main Contractor
- Achieve a City & Guilds Assured Certificate and CIF Safety Management card verifying the leaning outcomes.
- Legislation Overview.
- Duties of Client / Designers / Project Supervisor Construction Stage.
- Construction Stage Health and Safety Plan
- Review of preliminary Safety and Health Plan / Preparation of Construction Stage Plan
- Review of Particular Risks / Risk Assessment / Emergency Procedures
- Training requirements including Site Induction and Toolbox talks / Contractors site documentation
- Requirement for Method Statements / Statutory Forms / Permits to Work
- Sub-contractor co-ordination on site
- Incident / Near miss Reporting
- Duties of Contractors and Others / Contractor Assessment / Key Definitions
- Sub-contractor Health and Safety Questionnaire, Pre-Appointment / Insurance requirements
- Duties of the Project Supervisor Construction Stage – Safety File
- Assessment process is by assignment and final day examination
- Member: €795.00
- Non-member: €895.00
On successful completion of The CIF City & Guilds Assured Project Supervisor Construction Stage Programme delegates will be awarded:
- CIF City & Guilds Project Supervisor for Construction Stage Certificate
- CIF PSCS Verification of Competency Safety Card [Renewed Every 3 Years]
- 21 CPD Points
For All Enquiries or Course Bookings Contact:
Conor Greham: 01 4066031 / [email protected]
Robert Butler: 01 4066071 / [email protected]
The CIF can deliver this programme in house and may be tailored to your companies requirements.
In terms of programme delivery, the CIF can facilitate learning by virtual means (online via Zoom), or in classroom format (at your premises), subject to criteria. Please get in touch to discuss your requirements.
Need help or have a question?
Send us a message and we will be back to you as soon as possible.
See full course details
Please inform the details for your booking.