The CIF Appointed Person (Lifting Operations) Renewal Course is designed for workers that already hold the CIF Appointed Persons – Lifting Operations qualification, who are in or have been in a role of responsibility associated with the movement of loads.
Please Note: The CIF Appointed Person (Lifting Operations) Renewal Course is specifically designed to renew the CIF Appointed Persons Lifting Operations Course. No third party provider Courses will be renewed . Only people who complete their original course with the CIF are eligible for this course.
- Scale Drawings, Use Formulae And Calculations
- Crane Placement Drawings
- Refresh Of Load Lifting Gear Placement Lengths And Safe Working Loads Rams And Lift Plan Exercise.
- Describe Setting Up, Erection, Levelling And Dismantling Requirements For Different Types Of Lifting Equipment And Lifting Operations.
- Calculate Lifting Equipment Point Loadings/Outrigger Loadings, Spreader Mat Types and Sizes From Given Information.
- Identify Ground Pressure And Support Loadings From Given Information.
- Select The Correct Lifting Equipment For Specified Lifts.
Successful candidates will be awarded:
- Appointed Person Renewal Certificate of Attendance
- CIF Appointed Person (Lifting Operations) Safety Card.
- 7 CIRI CPD Points
The Appointed Person Renewal Programme is a 1 Day Programme scheduled from 09.00hrs – 17.00hrs.
Member Rate: €320.00
Non Member Rate: €420.00
For more information about the dates and locations of this course, please contact:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: Kim Hutchinson on 01 4066051