The aim of this lesson is enable participants to become familiar with any changes in Legislation,
Codes of Practices’, and best practice in the industry within the last 3 years.
At the end of this session participants will be able to:
- Understand the legislation and certification applicable to the Industry in Ireland.
- Know the roles and responsibilities of personnel involved in lifting operations
- Be aware of any changes to Industry best practice.
- Be able to plan, supervise, implement and amend the lift plan to suit site
Please Note: The CIF Appointed Person (Lifting Operations) Renewal Course is specifically designed to renew the CIF Appointed Persons Lifting Operations Course. No third party provider Courses will be renewed . Only people who complete their original course with the CIF are eligible for this course.
- Legislation & Codes of PracticeRoles & Responsibilities
- Safe System of Work Including Method Statements & Risk Assessments
- Crane Appreciation
- Documentation Required
- Understanding the Duty chart
- Safe Load Indicators
- Slinging Techniques
- Crane Stability & Ground Bearing Pressure
- Calculating the Total Load
- Wind loading Calculation
Successful candidates will be awarded:
- Appointed Person Renewal Certificate of Attendance
- CIF Appointed Person (Lifting Operations) Safety Card.
- 7 CIRI CPD Points
The Appointed Person Renewal Programme is a 1 Day Programme scheduled from 09.00hrs – 17.00hrs.
Member Rate: €320.00
Non Member Rate: €420.00
For more information about the dates and locations of this course, please contact:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: Aisling on 01 4066029