A Morning Seminar on the Payment Process under the Construction Contracts Act 2013
Training Course Information
CIF Learning & Development in partnership with Kelliher & Associates Quantity Surveyors are providing a unique opportunity for a half day practical seminar on the Payment Process under the Construction Contracts Act 2013 including a review of how to get paid, what system to follow, how to work out the dates and timelines under the Act and what to do in the event of non-payment. The seminar will cover all aspects of the new payment system in construction contracts.
Topics covered will include:
- When does the system apply
- Who does it apply to and what is the difference between main contractors and subcontractors
- The act vs. my contract
- How do I work out the required dates
- What do I submit as my “valuation”
- Understand the new terminology
- How do I deal with invoices
- What to do if I don’t get paid
- How to load the gun without the need to pull the trigger
Who Should Attend:
- Main Contractors
- Sub – Sub Contractors
- Quantity Surveyors
- Anyone dealing with payments in Construction Projects
8th. February 2018 CIF Cork Office Little Island East Gate Business Park Cork
16th. February Maldron Hotel, Carrowmoneash, Oranmore, Co. Galway, H91 K7FA
9am to 1pm.
€95 per delegate
Seminar is confirmed as meeting 4 hours of Structured CPD on the CIRI register.