Project Management Strategies
Training Course Information
The target participant is a manager or a team leader who regularly manages a series of projects and will appreciate and gain benefit from exposure to a structured, consistent approach to dealing with the myriad of issues which can arise in the lifecycle of even a small project.
This programme is a practical format for getting things done. It is not a formal Project Management Programme but a tool kit to enable people to manage projects and day to day issues more effectively.
The programme duration is one days.
Programme content includes:
- Project definition.
- Goal setting.
- Measures of success.
- Timescales and time management.
- Problem/issue identification.
- Problem solving techniques.
- Information gathering and analysis.
- Decision making.
- Performance monitoring.
- Giving and receiving feedback.
- Effective communications.
- Reporting progress externally.
- Preparing for formal presentation.
- Making and supporting a case in a positive manner.
As with all CIF programmes, the process is interactive and focused on the actual working environment.
Participants are introduced to the concepts through formal presentations and reinforce the learning through facilitated activity in which the learning is applied to the work environment.
At the conclusion of the programme, the participants have developed a process capable of being implemented in the working environment with minimum alteration.