Private Sector Contracts
Training Course Information
This course aim is to provide a detailed analysis on a clause by clause basis of standard forms of private sector contracts in common use.
To explain how these clauses impact on the management and administration of these contracts.
To give an understanding of best practice in terms of securing entitlements for payment and the overall management form the site and office perspective.
- Detailed explanation and analysis of each clause of the RIAI standard forms.
- Administration process’s from both the site management team and the office team.
- Practical worked examples of the do’s and don’ts.
- Expert insights into how best to effectively and efficiently use the contract to achieve desired outcomes.
- Management control essentials.
4 CIRI CPD points are awarded upon completion of the half day programme.
CIF CPD certificate will be awarded for attendance of this programme.
Course Fee, Times and Duration
Members Fee: €75
Non Members Fee: €125
Course Times: 2:00pm – 5:00pm
Duration: Half Day (Evening)