A Morning Seminar on the Payment Process under the Construction Contracts Act 2013
Training Course Information
CIF Learning & Development in partnership with Kelliher & Associates Quantity Surveyors are providing a unique opportunity for a half day practical seminar on the Payment Process under the Construction Contracts Act 2013 including a review of how to get paid, what system to follow, how to work out the dates and timelines under the Act and what to do in the event of non-payment. The seminar will cover all aspects of the new payment system in construction contracts.
Topics covered will include:
- When does the system apply
- Who does it apply to and what is the difference between main contractors and subcontractors
- The act vs. my contract
- How do I work out the required dates
- What do I submit as my “valuation”
- Understand the new terminology
- How do I deal with invoices
- What to do if I don’t get paid
- How to load the gun without the need to pull the trigger
Who Should Attend:
- Main Contractors
- Sub – Sub Contractors
- Quantity Surveyors
- Anyone dealing with payments in Construction Projects
9am to 1pm.
€95 – Member Rate , €125 – Non member Rate
Seminar is confirmed as meeting 4 hours of Structured CPD on the CIRI register.