Ensuring Best Practice in Steel Construction
€ 165 per participant
09.30 to 12.30
1 half day
CE Marking of Structural Steelwork National Structural Steelwork Specification 7th Edition Course Content Project Specification – Steelwork Contractor Requirements Factory Production Control Certificate Welding Certificate Welder Qualifications Welding Procedure Specifications Steel Grades – Sub […]See full course details Ask a question
CE Marking of Structural Steelwork
National Structural Steelwork Specification 7th Edition
- Project Specification – Steelwork Contractor Requirements
- Factory Production Control Certificate
- Welding Certificate
- Welder Qualifications
- Welding Procedure Specifications
- Steel Grades – Sub Grades, Hot Finished / Cold Formed Hollow Section
- Material Certs (Steel , Bolts, Welding Wire etc)
- Inspection And Testing Plan
- Quality Plan
Contents of Handover File
Critical Anomalies Identified in Structural Steelwork
- Steelwork not CE marked or incorrectly CE marked.
- Steelwork fabricators not certified to EN ISO 3834 for welding.
- The steelwork is not classified according to their execution class.
- Project specification referencing out of date standards and not adequate for the steelwork.
- Steelwork contractor does not have the technical competencies to fabricate complex steelwork.
- Cold formed hollow section used instead of hot finished hollow section.
- Incorrect grades and subgrades of steel used.
- NDT not performed in accordance with the project specification.
- The welding personnel are not qualified.
- Welding activities are not coordinated by suitably qualified personnel and with appropriate experience.
- The inspections and tests are not determined in a plan and/or documented procedures.
Need help or have a question?
Send us a message and we will be back to you as soon as possible.
See full course details
Please inform the details for your booking.