Effective Fact Finding Investigations has been designed to facilitate the understanding and resolution of events that can hold serious consequences for all the internal and external stakeholders involved – a fact that underpins the importance that this form of Investigation:
- Establish the Facts which are credible including contributory probative elements
- Reaches transparently substantiated conclusions about events
- Formulates recommendation that assists all stakeholders to optimise their respective remits based on the informed lessons-learned which this EFFI investigation provides
- Promotes a mutually helpful Statutory /Regulator vs Lay/Other relationships
During the initial review of an incident (e.g., face-to-face discussions, documentation ET AL), it is very important that the Investigator provides guidance which clarifies this investigative methodology in a manner that assists all Stakeholders to appreciate the veracity of the EFFI.
The EFFI must transparently support the investigative findings of an event, which is a difficult that faces fundamental challenges concerning an investigative agency’s ability, expertise, experience, and resources as well as the quality of the evidence.
Both the investigator and stakeholders should all be aware of the significant challenges that must be addressed to establish the veracity of the evidence – this is an essential outcome that ensures a Fit-for- Purpose Expert-Led Investigation is produced. In that regard, the appropriate training and skill of the appointed Investigator is crucial. The course will include references to HR Investigations.
The target audience are individuals or organisations who wish to gain further insight and ability to successfully plan prepare a full and comprehensive investigation report for their organisation.
- DAY 1 – EFFECTIVE FACT FINDING INVESTIGATION STAGE 1 – EFFI METHODOLOGY
- DAY 2 -EFFECTIVE FACT FINDING INVESTIGATION PART 2 – EXEMPLAR EXERCISE
This is a 2 day Programme delivered from 09.00hrs to 17.00hrs.