CIF Learning and Development prides itself on supporting our members in whatever way we can, which is why we provide flexible training options like the CIF Virtual College. Participants can now schedule their training around their personal and professional lives.
By reducing the time taken away from the office, removing travel costs and doing away with printed materials, online learning with CIF Virtual College helps you to save money and increase workplace productivity.
CIF Core Safety Management Programme Renewal
This Online Construction Course, is designed to renew any of the CIF’s three core safety programmes:
- Managing Safely in Construction (MSIC)
- Project Supervisor Design Process (PSDP)
- Project Supervisor Construction Stage (PSCS) programmes.
These three courses need to be renewed every three years to update the CIF Safety Management card and this online programme provides a quick, but thorough way of updating your knowledge for the above mentioned programmes.
“This online programme is ideal for those who cannot make public courses or to reduce travel and lost time cost by completing the modules online at your desk or at home.”
Robert Butler, Head of Training, CIF.
Update on Contracts and Legislation 2016/17
Ideal for a business seeking new opportunities.
This programme provides key updates on construction legislation and contracting for main contractors and sub-contractors within the construction industry.
Sean Downey brings his specialist knowledge to bear in clarifying key aspects of legislation and how this legislation can impact your business while providing a deep insight into the contracting space in 2016/2017.
“This programme is essential for those companies keen to be ahead of the curve in this critical area on contracting.”
Sean Downey, Director, Specialist Contracting, CIF.
What are the benefits of e-learning to you?
- It is cost effective and saves time.
- Learning from anywhere.
- It makes tracking course progress easy.
- It is discreet.
- Study at a time, place and pace to suit you.
- Avoids the need for job rescheduling to accommodate study.
- Revisit training material as often as required.
- No need to spend time and money on travel and accommodation.
- Dip in and out of training around other commitments.
To find out more about CIF Virtual College or book a course
Please contact us on (01) 406 6000 or email [email protected]