Meet us at the National Construction Summit on 14th June 2017 – Free Training Assessment
We are pleased to announce that CIF is a Headline Associate at the 3rd Annual National Construction Summit 2017 on Wednesday 14th June 2017!
Join us and other industry peers as we debate the latest industry innovations and exchange ideas on how to best determine your training needs. CIF’s very own Robert Butler, Head of Learning and Development, will be on hand to discuss your construction training needs. CIF are offering a free assessment of your company’s needs for Jobs, Skills, Training and Education.
Reserve Free Delegate passes for yourself and colleagues to attend the biggest construction event of the year!
Keynote speakers confirmed to date include:
- Tom Parlon- Director General at Construction Industry Federation (CIF)
- Martin Dalby – CEO – Centre Parcs Scheme in Longford
- Eilish Hardiman – CEO – National Children’s Hospital
- Kieran Burke – Procurement Director – Grafton Group plc
- Hubert Fitzpatrick – Director Housing, Planning & development– CIF
- Hugh Wallace –MD – Douglas Wallace Architects
- Thomas O’ Connor – European Operations Manager – Collen Construction
The Key Themes of the 2017 Construction Summit will be:
- Investment in Infrastructure
- Skills, Training, Jobs, Education
- Innovation, Lean & Design
To schedule a meeting with Robert before, during or after the National Construction Summit on 14th June 2017, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The CIF Learning and Development Team